Intro to Internal Family Systems (IFS)
A Skill Building Workshop for Therapists
CEUS: 13 CEUS for NJ Social Workers
- Become familiar with the steps of the model
- Identify parts in you and your clients
- Learn basics of how to work with parts
- Access Self Energy in you and your clients
- Practice IFS techniques in triads and receive guidance from certified IFS therapists
- Learn how to integrate IFS with your work in other models and theories
- Learn IFS affect regulation techniques
- Develop skills to heal attachment wounds and trauma
“Michelle has a deep understanding of this model.”
– Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems
Learn the model by observing and asking questions and practicing in small groups. Didactic presentation, dyadic work, and meditation will also be part of the learning process of this workshop.
Friday June 7th: 5pm-8:30pm*
Saturday June 8th: 11am-5pm
Saturday June 15th: 11:30-3:30pm*Dinner Provided. Please indicate dietary restrictions.
After submitting this form, you can complete your application by sending payment. You can send a check by mail or pay with PayPal using the checkout button to the left. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using PayPal.