Intro to Internal Family Systems (IFS) with Presence Integration: A Online Live Course
- Discover and practice the basic steps of the IFS model.
- Identify Self Energy when giving a session and help clients become aware of SELF.
- Practice IFS techniques in triads and receive guidance from experienced IFS therapists
- Determine how to integrate IFS with your work in other models and theories
- Utilize two IFS affect regulation techniques.
- Identify the 4 aspects of Presence for affect regulation in trauma processing
- Identify a technique to heal attachment wounds and trauma
“Michelle has a deep understanding of this model.”
– Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems
This course is offered live, virtually with break-out rooms for small group practice.
Social Workers: 16 CEs Approved by NASW-NJ, The New Jersey State Board of Social Work Examiners, The New Jersey Department of Education Professional Development (Provider #705), The New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work. Most states social work boards will accept programs offered through NASW-NJ for licensing and ce credit.
LMFT’s and LPCs: 16 CE’s approved by The NJ State Board of Marriage and Family Therapy Examiners (family therapists, professional counselors, rehabilitation counselors and alcohol and drug counselors). Most states recognize CE’s from the NJ State Board
Psychologists: 16 CE’s Approved by Commonweatlh Educational Seminars, an American Psychological Association sponsor of continuing education for psychologists. Commonwealth Educational Seminars maintains responsibility for these programs and their content.