Intro to Internal Family Systems (IFS)
Become a Parts Work therapist
13 CEUS provided by NASW-NJ
- Become familiar with the steps of the model
- Appreciate your parts and your clients’ parts
- Learn basics of how to work with parts
- Access Self Energy in you and your clients
- Practice IFS techniques in triads and receive guidance from certified IFS therapists
- Learn how to integrate IFS with your work in other models and theories
- Learn IFS affect regulation techniques
- Develop skills to heal attachment wounds and trauma
“Michelle has a deep understanding of this model.”
– Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems
Do to Covid, courses are offered virtually with break-out rooms for small group practice.
The next IFS course will be offered with presence practices beginning Sept. 11, 2020.