Intro to Internal Family Systems (IFS) with mindfulness Integration
Become a Parts Work therapist
For Social Workers: Approved by NASW-NJ
For Psychologists, LMFTs, and LPC’s: Approval pending through Commonwealth Educational Seminars, an APA approved sponser
- Learn basics of how to work with parts
- Access Self Energy when giving a session and help clients become aware of SELF.
- Practice IFS techniques in triads and receive guidance from certified IFS therapists
- Determine how to integrate IFS with your work in other models and theories
- Utilize two IFS affect regulation techniques
- Identify a technique to heal attachment wounds and trauma
“Michelle has a deep understanding of this model.”
– Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems
Do to Covid, courses are offered virtually with break-out rooms for small practice with supportive guidance.
The next IFS course will be offered with presence practices beginning Jan 22, 2021.