Intro to Internal Family Systems (IFS) with Presence Integration
- Discover and practice the basic steps of the IFS model.
- Identify Self Energy when giving a session and help clients become aware of SELF.
- Practice IFS techniques in triads and receive guidance from experienced IFS therapists
- Determine how to integrate IFS with your work in other models and theories
- Utilize two IFS affect regulation techniques.
- Identify the 4 aspects of Presence for affect regulation in trauma processing
- Identify an IFS technique to heal attachment wounds and trauma
“Michelle has a deep understanding of this model.”
– Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems
Michelle is an IFS approved consultant who has recieved ongoing individual consultation from Richard Schwartz
“I cannot speak highly enough about Michelle Lepak regarding IFS with Presence Integration. Michelle is one of those rare practitioner/teachers who possesses an abundance of knowledge combined with the gift of a keen intuitive sense that she integrates organically into being a highly skilled trainer/teacher. She is open, warm, present, caring, and very well organized with the content and presenting of the material as well as in the facilitating of the entire training process. Her passion for the material and the teaching of it is infectious. She creates a very caring, safe environment within which much joyful learning can take place. I will most certainly be recommending her training to friends and colleagues.” – Bob Evans Ph.D.
” I attended an Internal Family Systems training course, with Presence Psychotherapy with Michelle Lepak and found her to be an incredible teacher. Presence Psychotherapy creates a safe, loving space in which to learn and heal. This program was powerful, experiential and didactic; Michelle teaching style is open, patient and supportive. Highly recommend!” ~Fiona Watson, LCSW
“I participated in Michelle’s IFS course and it exceeded my expectations. Her knowledge and wealth of information regarding the model was consistent throughout the workshop. It was an amazing group and it is a beautiful experience to see how quickly the process works. Thank you!!” – Su’don Nelson, LCSW
This course is offered live, virtually, with break-out rooms for small group practice.
We meet for only 2-3 hours a day to prevent zoom fatigue.